the most important thing to me ever is bi kids knowing that it’s ok to be 10% attracted to women and 90% attracted to men or 10% attracted to men and 90% attracted to women and still feeling ok to identify as bi, and still feeling like their identity is valid, and still feeling like they can lead fulfilling lives with both (or other) genders. like that’s just so fricking important.
34th weekly giveaway
hi guys^^ i will be hosting a weekly matchwigs giveaway where prizes include any wigs below $30 (which is 80% of the wigs there tbh and if you place their banner on ur blog its an additional $5 which makes up for 90% of the wigs) this giveaway will be different from most giveaways because it will be hosted literally every week so you guys have a really high chance of winning a free wig lol
keep in mind that because this is a weekly giveaway, the deadline is in 7 days whereas most giveaways last for months, so these will be done and over with really quickly so id join before the time is up
- $30 matchwigs.com voucher coupon code which can be used to purchase anything in store (shipping is free worldwide!)
- $5 additional voucher will be awarded if the winning entry has the reblog banner on their blog. Instructions here.
- reblog only once (from past experiences if u reblog more then once notes start disappearing and id rather not screencap every single note again)
- likes will be disaqualified
- no giveaway blogs/inactive side blogs
- must be following me (since this is for my followers)
- giveaway is also open to my twitter followers, if u follow me on twitter but not on my tumblr you can still join. however, double the chance to win if you follow both my tumblr and twitter (send me your twitter on tumblr and ill add you to the end of the notes when i randomize the winner)
- giveaway will start oct 8
- end oct 14
This is a life-size pre-cast clay sculpture of a naked fat woman. The model is Julie Srika. The sculptor is Ramon Sierra. I think it’s beautiful and important. Breathtaking, even. Two days ago I shared it on Facebook, with the permission of both the model and the artist. Many people responded to it as I did. Facebook then deleted the thread and removed the photo from the model’s account, citing it as being in violation of their “community standards.” Appeals to Facebook have yet to be answered.
I think this is a disturbing anti-art stance, particularly vexing, considering Facebook allows far more sexually suggestive photos and sanctions pages designed to promote bigotry and bullying. Yet an amazing piece of art depicting a fat woman in proud non-sexual repose must go.
So while this is not the traditional fare for Uppity Fatty, I’m posting it here so more people can see it without the small-minded interference of Facebook’s double-standards.
~ Substantia Jones
At first I was super upset, then I read his dad’s released statement:
"Unfortunately there’s a genetic component to addiction and Indio has likely inherited it. Also, there is a lot of family support and understanding, and we’re all determined to rally behind him and help him become the man he’s capable of being. We’re grateful to the Sheriff’s department for their intervention, and believe Indio can be another recovery success story instead of a cautionary tale.”
"bout to ding dong ditch sam pepper"
"You’d struggle to pour water out of a boot with the instructions on the heel"
God DAMN thats some Shakespearean shit right there